Our Sitting Service is tailored to you and your child’s individual needs. We can provide care and/or support for your child in the comfort of their own home. Our service can offer you with as little or as much support as you need, there is not a set amount of time.
This service can be hugely beneficial for you, your family and your child.
Service benefits for you
We understand that life can sometimes be a juggling act. We aim to support you by giving you much needed time to yourself, perhaps to complete daily or weekly activities that will otherwise get left behind, or simply to provide you with space to unwind.
• Less worry and peace of mind that your child is safe and at home in familiar surroundings.
• You the opportunity to visit friends and family.
• Your child our time.
Service benefits for children
• Have fun and try some new activities whilst Mum/Dad are out.
• Undisturbed, quality time and interaction.
• Less tears, stress and upset of having to go somewhere unfamiliar.
• Your child can use their own toys, gadgets and equipment.
• Begin to get to know new people, build new relationships and gain trust.
• Learn new skills and build confidence.
• We encourage you to control your support. It can be a regular occurrence or as and when you choose. We will work around you and the needs of your family. We call this being person centred and pride ourselves on working in this way.
• We have brilliant staff! It’s more than just a job for us and this really shines through. We provide staff with all of the training they need.
• Reach has a wealth of experience in supporting individuals with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Sensory Impairments, Autism, Complex needs and Challenging Behaviour.
• We have our own clinical practice specialist on hand for advice and support whenever we need it. This knowledge and experience provides further support when it comes to Autism and Challenging Behaviour.
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more about this service, including how to access it please contact:
Tel: 01633 225112